With new responsibilities at work my time for art is very limited lately so I thought I’d share some resources for Chinese Calligraphy. These are in no particular order:
- http://pem.org/sites/paradise/ – a fun interactive site for calligraphy from the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, MA
- Oriental Art Supply – great purveyor of paints, inks, and paper
- Calligraphy Lessons from OAS art
- Chinese Characters – alphabetical index for common words
- Chinese Calligraphy Bible – by Yat-Ming Cathy Ho – a book on learning Chinese Calligraphy
- Akashiya Sai brush pens – great for practicing when meetings start late or get off topic :)
These are just a few of the many resources available, if you have favorites please add yours to the comments section.